Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Time To Hammer Down

Previous Total: $917.97

Current Total: $917.97

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 142 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 6 hour 09 minutes

Well, I didn't do anything on my trip back to the US so I find Oct coming up and still a long way to go to reach my goal. I will be putting in some extra time to try and make up for my absence and lack of doing the challenge while I was away.

This is one of the reasons I don't like ebay as a permanent job. While the money isn't bad in certain areas, if you take some time off for vacation, your income stops including about a week on either side of the vacation. That is because you have to wrap up all your outstanding auctions before you leave and then it takes another week before the auctions begin selling again after you return.

It's time to hammer down and get to work on all those cups. I'm off to take pictures now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home