Thursday, September 08, 2005

First Preview Sake Cup Sold


Previous Total: $1131.82

Current Total: $1167.97

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 22 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 7 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 6 hour 09 minutes

A good omen. My first cup from the sake cup blog sold for $75. No ebay fees, but take out $2.90 for paypal for a profit of $72.10. Divide that in 2 and it adds another $36.05 to the total. It will be great if I can get a steady stream of people to purchase the cups from the blog before going to ebay.

I still need to decide what I'm going to do over the next 3 weeks while I'm away. If I don't come up with a plan, making the goal will be quite difficult...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home