Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Good Day For The Challenge


Previous Total: $368.96

Current Total: $368.96

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 45 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 1 wood sake cup set - 1 flag - 1 pair of pants - 2 under garments (one & two) - 3 belts (one - two - three) - 1 officer's cap - 1 pair of gators - 1 winter coat - 1 winter coat cap - 2 helmets (one & two) - 7 hunting badges (one)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 13 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 0 hour 44 minutes

A very busy day today and I will start working on all the details after this post. I had most of the items from the trunk sell today and they came in at over $400 and that isn't counting the flag that ends in a couple of days which I figured would cover the cost of the entire trunk. It's very good news and hopefully I can continue the trend.

The last minute bidders also came through on the sake cup set which ended above $80 meaning I made some money there, too.

I also had some sake cups ending today with half the profits going here - and another $100 cup sold. I don't think I'll reach $1000 today, but I will be a lot closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home