Sunday, August 28, 2005

Junk That Is Not Junk


Previous Total: $347.59

Current Total: $347.59

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 45 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 1 wood sake cup set - 1 flag - 1 pair of pants - 2 under garments (one & two) - 3 belts (one - two - three) - 1 officer's cap - 1 pair of gators - 1 winter coat - 1 winter coat cap - 2 helmets (one & two) - 7 hunting badges (one)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 0 hour 16 minutes

Strange things on ebay. It just goes to show that what you think is complete junk others won't view in quite the same way. The leg warmer gators (link above) that came from the trunk of all the things I put on auction are selling for the most money currently at $22. They are the one item I thought would sell for a low price if at all. In fact, I almost threw them out due to their condition and thinking there was no way anyone would want them. Sure glad I didn't. I do hope the other items I thought would sell well, do a little better though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home