Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Listed and Sold


Previous Total: $398.55

Current Total: $404.98

Inventory: 2 sake bottles (half ownership) 23 sake cups (half ownership), 5 mini trays (full ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 15 minutes

Time Spent Total: 18 hour 23 minutes

I finally got around to listing another of the Star Wars sets and it sold within a day. I had originally been selling them for $5.95 each since I could get them at $2.50, but it looks like I was selling them for less than I could. I decided to try a $6.95 start with a $9.95 buy it now and the buy it now was used right away. There was a $0.75 listing fee + a $0.52 final value fee + $0.75 paypal fee + $2.50 for the set +$2.00 shipping = $6.52 in costs for a profit of $6.43. It will be nice if I can continue that.

I will walk down to the store today and pick up the set to send out and make sure they still have plenty of others so I can relist again.

I also picked up some items over the weekend that were expensive, but have the chance to make a good profit. I will list that info in a bit when I have more time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home