Saturday, August 13, 2005

Time Is A Challenge


Previous Total: $164.12

Current Total: $276.27

Inventory: 2 sake bottles (half ownership) 50 sake cups (half ownership), 5 mini trays (full ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 4 hours 22 minutes

Time Spent Total: 17 hour 19 minutes

Time. That is my biggest obstacle at the moment. I have too many things I want to do and not enough time to do them all. I need a 36 hour day ;)

I have found that I don't watch TV anymore since I started this challenge. Maybe news once every couple of days. That is where I've taken the time from. A good change since I tend to get mesmerized in front of it too often.

Since my last post I had 23 cups sell for $275.43 and incurred $36.74 in eBay and paypal fees for a profit of $238.69. That gets split in half with my partner for a profit of $119.35 to me.

Of the inventory we have, I've only been able to list 12 more of the cups (I put three sets of 5 on earlier) so there are 27 of the 50 currently on auction. I need to get the rest of them on and will try to do that tomorrow.

I need to begin listing those Star Wars items again too - I've just been lazy on that. No excuse for that. Time to take a bit more time and prepare some of the auctions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home