Sunday, July 31, 2005

Off To The Flea Market

Previous Total: $36.35

Current Total: $36.35

Inventory: 3 bottles (half ownership), 27 sake cups (half ownership), 3 mini plates (half ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 5 hour 46 minutes

It looks like I'll be starting the new month with $36 as a starting point. That means that I'll need to earn about $1000 a month for the next 5 months if I'm going to reach the goal. Seing how the bottles and cups sell will give me a good indication on whether or not I'll be able to continue with the current plan or will have to make some drastic changes. A few of the cups and bottles have risen in price, but I'm still hoping there will be a lot of last minute bidders to raise the prices a bit more.

I'm heading to a flea market tomorrow and will be looking for new possible things to sell. I hope to get some things that I can split the price on with me new wrapping partner as well as some things that will be easy to wrap so I can get the full price for them. My fingers are crossed and I'm looking forward to see what kinds of bargains I can find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home