Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Will the gamble pay off?

Previous Total: $2.56

Current Total: -$2.74

Inventory: 17 sake cups (half ownership)

Time Spent: 1 hour 54 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 hour 54 minutes

Techincally I'm bankrupt at this moment due to the $10.60 (split in half = $5.30 to me) in fees for listing the 17 sake cups today - but since I don't have to pay the ebay fees at this moment (not until the bill comes) I'm still solvent with a bit of money in my envelope here.

If the cups don't sell, then I'll be in real trouble and my challenge may be over, but it should (fingers crossed) work out okay in the end since I'll have a bit of money coming in when the medal auctions I listed for my friend end.

The SW card guy said he was going to purchase 10 sets, but I haven't heard anything back from him after send ing a few emails so I'm not sure that will pan out. It kind of hurts as I already knew what I was going to buy with the money when it came in (some more cups I came across), but I may have to pass on them since I don't have any funds at the moment.

I started recording the time it takes to do this challenge (good thing I found my stop watch). I spend just under 2 hours taking photos, loading them onto my computer and setting up the auctions. The time is a bit off on the total since I just started today, but over the next five months it shouldn't amount to much of a difference.

Here are the auctions I listed for anyone that is interested:

17 Sake Cup Auctions

Since I don't have any more money at this point, I will spend some time listing a few more items for my friend since that doesn't cost me any money to do. Again, it's finding the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home