Saturday, July 16, 2005

Not As I Had Planned - Making Adjustments

Current Total: $17.55

Things haven't turned out exactly the way I had hoped, but then that is part of this experiment. Neither of the two auctions has sold. I was hoping that they would sell rather quickly and I could list multiples of them to get a better base, but things have not worked out that way. The good thing is that I didn't actually buy either of the sets so I'm not stuck with inventory. I've decided to lower the price on both of them to see if I can sell them before the auctions end.

I did receive some items from my friends to list on auction and we agreed on the 25% of selling price for them. Most of them don't look like they will sell for a whole lot of money, but again, it's a 100% risk free listing for me so I'll see how those turn out. my plan is to list those auctions on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home