Monday, July 11, 2005

More Possible Money Making Thoughts

Due to some unexpected issues, I wasn't able to list my items on Friday. I find that my items don't sell as well on weekends as during the week, so I'm going to wait until Monday to list them.

I also rediscovered another way I can add some money at little cost. When I first started on ebay, I used to collect used phone cards left in phone booths in Japan. I haven't done that in a long time just because the profit margin wasn't as high as it was for other items I can buy and resell. With the $20 start, these will be a good base to start with again since I find them for free. Once I get a bit more of a cushion, I'll probably stop selling them and move to more profitable items, but it is a good way to start with minimal costs. If the auctions go well but I decide not to sell them any more, maybe I'll bulk sell the cards to other to sell - then I can make a little money without much time spend and someone else can also make some extra money. Something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home