Monday, July 11, 2005

More Research

I spent about another 30 minutes yesterday taking photos and have decided on two items that he stocks. One is a set of Star Wars trading cards and the other is a set of Coke bottle caps - he has multiples of both these greatly reducing the risk that they will be sold to someone else if I sell them on eBay. I'm writing up the listing at the moment and will list them tomorrow to make sure they are placed on auction at a better ending time.

That also got me thinking about some other things I can do. pepsi is currently running a campaign out here for bottle caps for Star Wars that are exclusive to Japan. I can sell these as long as the campaign is running without purchasing the bottle caps unless I sell them. This works out well because I also get free drinks in the process. Kelloggs is also running a Japan campaign which again could lead to both some extra money and free breakfast cereal. I'll think a bit more on those this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home