Monday, July 11, 2005

Listed Items

I listed 2 auctions with the inatial $20 - one cost $0.70 and the other $1.55 bringing my current total to $17.55. Both items are available at a local hobby shop so I didn't have to actually purchase them before hand - I just went and took photos. That means if they don't sell, I'm only out the listing fee and not the cost of the items. While a little risky, the shop has plenty of both sets. I decided to list them at a set price to hopefully increase the $20 a little quicker.

The Coca Cola Coke Bottle Japanese Korea World Cup Pin Set is a set that I sold when the world cup was going on and it usually sold for between $25 and $50 so I have it listed at the high end. My cost is $25 - if it doesn't sell in the next few days, I may lower the price a little.

The Star Wars 7-11 AOTC 16 + 3 Insert Card Set is also a set that I have sold in the past - it is a bit oversold, but still should get between $5 and $10 since it includes the insert cards. My cost is $2.50. Hopefully I can sell a few of each to build up the money and move onto items with potentially greater profit margins.

I've set the shipping price at slightly higher than the actual shipping costs - this will help defray the paypal fees and final value fees (although it won't eliminate them). My fingers are crossed. The nice thing about these two sets are that if they do sell, I can relist them again as long as the hobby shop has them in stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home