Thursday, July 21, 2005

Auctions Listed At No Risk

Previous Total: $22.56

Current Total: $22.56

Still no word on the other card sets. If I don't hear anything in the next 24 hours, I will list another set.

I listed 5 auction for my friend with Olympic related themes. The deal is I get 25% of the final price and he pays all fees, so no risk on my part in this.

Japanese 1964 Tokyo Olympics Medal Olympic Japan Fuji
Japanese 1964 Tokyo Olympics Medal Olympic Japan Bronze
Japanese 1972 Sapporo Olympics Medal Olympic Japan XI
Japan 1964 Tokyo Olympics Kappa Flag Pin Olympic Japan
Japan 1964 Tokyo Olympic Ring Pin Olympics Japanese NR

Hopefully all those will sell for a few dollars at a minimum - I don't know much about Olympic collectibles so not sure what to expect there. I still have some more items to list for him when I find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home