Monday, July 25, 2005

Time

Previous Total: $2.56

Current Total: $2.56

Inventory: 17 sake cups (half ownership)

An interesting comment in the main section of the challenge:

"I think the only way (unless you're really lucky) to turn $20 into $5000 is by also investing a lot of time. I suppose with my job, I am continually trying to turn $20 into $5000 many times over. I buy a domain, get some hosting, and then try earn money through advertising. It doesn't just happen, though... it also requires a lot of work and time."

As I mentioned in my previous post, one of the biggest obstacles I'm finding with my challenge is finding the time. Obviously, working the ebay route means that I do put time into making this happen - I think from now on I'll also list the time it takes me to earn the extra money (time to go through the drawers and see if I can find my old stopwatch)

My goal is not to spend more than a couple of hours a day at the most, because that is all I really have and that is probably pushing it a bit. We'll see how the time factor works out as things progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home