Thursday, July 28, 2005

Listed New Items


Previous Total: $4.94

Current Total: $0.14

Inventory: 3 bottles (half ownership), 27 sake cups (half ownership), 3 mini plates (half ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 2 hours 13 minutes

Time Spent Total: 5 hour 30 minutes

I took all the photos of the newest batch of cups and bottles I purchased, loaded them up and placed them all on auction this evening. You can see everything we have invested in thus far here. Ebay lising cost came to $9.60 which gets split in half for $4.80 to me leaving me with a grand total of $0.14 and half ownership of all the stuff above. The other cups we plaed on auction earlier this week aren't doing so well at the moment, but most collectors seem to bid last minute on them so I have my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home