Thursday, July 28, 2005

Olympic Pins

Previous Total: $0.14

Current Total: $36.35

Inventory: 3 bottles (half ownership), 27 sake cups (half ownership), 3 mini plates (half ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 16 minutes

Time Spent Total: 5 hour 46 minutes

Let's hear it for those Olympic pins! My friend's olympic medals all sold for about what we had thought they would: $3.77. $5.51 and $13.00. The two pins did wonderfully selling for $57.56 (the one pictured here) and $64.51 ( our little kappa friend I featured earlier - guess who is going to be looking for Olympic pins at flea markets from now on?) for a total take of $144.44 - I get 25% of that which adds $36.11 to my total. I spend 16 minutes mailing the people and I'm done - he will send the items out and collect the money.

It seems like I have put a lot of work into this so far with out much return (Only $36 ???), but I still have all those items on auction so hopefully next week it will be a lot more than that. The best part is that I've done my duties for all those items on auction. Other than mail back, I've finished since my partner will do all the wrapping. I have a good feeling going into the next month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moonwishes said...

Just curious why you aren't starting your auctions for at least 99 cents? No difference in listing fees.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home