Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Good Selling!


Previous Total: $40.72

Current Total: $150.19

Inventory: 3 bottles (half ownership), 33 sake cups (half ownership), 3 mini plates (half ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 4 hours 32 minutes

Time Spent Total: 10 hour 23 minutes

A huge amount to update since the last entry. Over the weekend I went to a flea market and piked up another 23 cups. Again, I bought these as a group for $75.00 of which I had to pay half which took $37.50 out of the fund. There were some nice patterns, but I was pretty disappointed when I got back home to find almost all of them had chips and / or cracks. I guess that's the way it goes sometimes. Those have all been listed on auction already (one of the reasons the time spent on this has increased so much).

The first batch of auctions ended and the 17 cups did GREAT! They sold for a total of $321.96 of which half goes to me ($160.98). Take out $13.27 for my half of the ebay and paypal fees and it comes to $147.71 that gets added to the project. I wish I had more time and I would do all the wrapping myself if they keep selling like this.

That means I'm up to $150 plus a good inventory. It also means I can start looking at some more expensive items to buy 100% myself and resell and hopefully continue the sake cup partnership selling. I'll have a good time hunting this coming weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home