Sunday, August 07, 2005

Experimenting With Sets


Previous Total: $179.96

Current Total: $163.16

Inventory: 2 sake bottles (half ownership) 73 sake cups (half ownership), 5 mini trays (full ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 24 minutes

Time Spent Total: 12 hour 57 minutes

I listed three sets of cups today from the group of 50 I picked up over the weekend ($1.80 in listing fees - here is an example of one of them). This is kind of an experiment to 1) see if the cups sell as well in a group as they do individually 2) see how the sell on Sunday (I've only been listing them mid week thus far). If the cups sell well as a group, then listing them will be much easier for me. I'm hoping this is the case, but I'm doubtful it will be true.

I also found a couple of sake bottles that I picked up for $30 (split in half, so $15 to me). I made a big mistake of not checking the bottles carefully. One of them has hairline cracks that I didn't notice - had I noticed them, I could have gotten the bottle for much less I'm sure. It's a nice bottle so I don't think I'll lose money, but I'm not confident I'll make money either. I need to slap myself for not looking closely before buying.

I will try and list most of the cups and the bottles over the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home