Monday, August 15, 2005

A Domain

Previous Total: $276.27

Current Total: $270.28

Inventory: 2 sake bottles (half ownership) 50 sake cups (half ownership), 5 mini trays (full ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 17 hour 19 minutes

My planes to get up more of the cups failed miserably when my Internet connection went out the last few days - it didn't go out completely, but would only work for a few minutes, then go out, then work for a few minutes, then go out again. It was extremelty frustrating (not only for this challenge, but all the other things I wanted to do on the computer). Hopefully that has now been solved (fingers crossed). I'm looking at monday to list more since Sunday has never been a good selling day for me on ebay.

I did cave in and purchase a domain name for this little adventure. The way that it has been going, I feel that I will continu it even after the time period has passed (maybe a different challenge) I chose activeinvestingblog.com which cost $5.99 for the year and has been deducted. I can host it on our current server so there will be no costs there. It's just a matter of finding the time to get it set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home