Sunday, August 21, 2005

Email Suggestion

Previous Total: $398.55

Current Total: $398.55

Inventory: 2 sake bottles (half ownership) 23 sake cups (half ownership), 5 mini trays (full ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 18 hour 08 minutes

Received a suggestion by email on how to solve my listing time problem:

Regarding the listing time on eBay, don't you have the option to list at a future desired time for a small added fee? This way you can list in the morning when you have the time to do as many auctions as you like, but have the auctions end in the evenings, when more people are able to bid.

A perfectly simple solution that would work except that I live in Japan and use a computer with a Japanese operating system (you can ask Nate all the trouble this causes when he wants me to do something new...lol).

I could do this but I would have to do my auctions through the eBay site instead of through a listing program that I currently use and that would end up taking up more time than it's worth. I started using a listing program because I can list about 4 times as many auctions through an automatic lister than I can by going through the steps on the ebay site.

For some reason, my Japanese operating system messes up a number of the functions that ebay offers - one of which is the setting future times for auctions. I guess I should go and see if I can get ebay support to help me solve the problem, but if any of you have tried using their support, you probably know why I haven't attempted to do so thus far. Maybe if I get a lot more courage... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home