Saturday, August 20, 2005

Missing Auctions


Previous Total: $299.96

Current Total: $398.55

Inventory: 2 sake bottles (half ownership) 23 sake cups (half ownership), 5 mini trays (full ownership)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 18 hour 08 minutes

Oooooops. With all the Interent connection issues, it seems I missed a series of 12 cups that sold on th 16th of this month. Here is the information on them.

the 12 cups sold for a total of $223.35 with $26.18 in ebay and paypal fees for a profit of $197.17. Divided by 2 and a profit of $98.58 gets added to the total.

I wish I could predict with better certainty which cups are likely to sell for a lot an which aren't. Almost all of them sell for more than we purchased them for, but some make only a few dollars profit while others make over $20 in profit with some as high as $40. If I could consistently pick the cups that would sell for a $20 profit, I would be more than willing to spend the time wrapping them. I'll have to do some more research to get better at picking out those high value cups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home