Saturday, September 03, 2005

Temporary Change Of Plans

Previous Total: $1131.82

Current Total: $1131.82

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 23 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 5 hour 17 minutes

I'm going to have to change my current plan of action over the next few weeks. I will be heading back to the US for 2 weeks and during that time. I won't be able to list on ebay due to logistical problems. That could leave a large dent in my total if I don't do anything during that time, so I need to sit down and think how I will approach the challenge during that time. If nothing elase, I'll spend time laying the groundwork and getting everything prepared so that when I do return, I'll have everything all ready to go.

I'm off to a flea market in about 30 minutes and hopefully that will add a bit more to my inventory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home