Friday, September 02, 2005

Gotta Find More Trunks!


Previous Total: $450.40

Current Total: $876.33

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 45 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 1 flag - 7 hunting badges (one)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 4 hour 55 minutes

The trunk of items I purchased for $50 was extremely kind to me on auction. In fact, a number of the items went for more than what I paid for the entire trunk even though all the items were in poor condition. i will have to keep my eyes open for more deals like that in the future.

The best move I made was seperating the wool coat and the wool coat cap into seperate auction. The wool cap went for a surprising $61.99 while the coat only went for $36. I don't think the combined 2 would have gone for nearly as much. That more than made up for one of the undergarments that sold for $0.01.

All the items from the trunk sold for $474.29 (with the flag not counted which will be ending today) with ebay and paypal fees taking away $48.36. That adds another $425.93 to the total which basically doubles my current profit for the challenge. I need to create more days like today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home