Friday, September 02, 2005

Nearing The $1000 mark


Previous Total: $876.33

Current Total: $990.51

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 34 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 1 flag - 7 hunting badges (one)

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 4 hour 55 minutes

In addition to the sake cup set and the trunk items which I had full ownership of, I also had 11 sake cups which I had half ownership in end. Again, one cup made the listing worthwhile selling for $103.50, well above what I thought it would sell for. The 11 cups sold for a total of $260.38 with $32.02 in ebay and paypal fees (those two companies must be enjoying this challenge as much as me!) for a total profit of $228.36. That gets split in half with my partner for an additional $114.18 into the saving pot.

That brings me to nearly $1000 - I will pass that mark today when the rest of the auctions end. That gives me 4 months to earn $4000 if I'm make the goal. Finding more lots and big ticket items I can sell for a nice profit will be esential in order to make it.

With a good solid money base now, it will allow me to take a bit more risk to go with my gutt feeling on items that may turn a big profit since it won't mean absolute disaster if they don't sell well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home