Thursday, September 08, 2005

Mother Nature Foils Plans

Previous Total: $1131.82

Current Total: $1131.82

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 23 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 6 hour 02 minutes

The plan to get all the items onto the blogs before leaviong looks like it isn't going to happen. We had a hurricane come through Japan and I got to spend a few days preparing for it and cleaning up after instead of working on the challenge. Nothing compared to Katrina, but enough to put me behind schedule.

Since I leave for the US in a couple of days, I'm going to have to come up with another plan to generate some money for the challenge while I'm gone. I guess the 10 hour flight will give me plenty of time to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home