Friday, September 16, 2005

Big Purchase

Previous Total: $1167.97

Current Total: $917.97

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 142 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 6 hour 09 minutes

I'm back under $1000, but it was due to a big purchase. My partner and I invested in 120 sake cups for $500. That comes to just under $4.20 per cup (which is under our target price of $5 a cup that we set) and we figure that we can earn a minimum of $10 per cup so hopefully we'll more than double our investment on that. It could be quite a bit more if a few of the cups are popular and fetch a bit more than expected.

I haven't done anything on generating money since heading back to the US. This weekend is already filled, so it will have to be next week that I begin getting things in order. If not, when I return back to Japan I'm going to have a ton of things to do.

Due to this time where I haven't been able to work on the challenge, I'm getting a bit nervous about whether or not I'll be able to meet the goal in time. I'll wait and see what happens next week before getting into a panic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home