Saturday, September 10, 2005

Airport Secret

Previous Total: $1167.97

Current Total: $1167.97

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 22 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 6 hour 09 minutes

I'm currently at the airport waiting for my flight to take off. I didn't get the number of photos I wanted to upload which means I will either have to find things while I'm back home to list or figure something else out. I'm not worried at the moment, but that will change if I can't figure out something and have no income for the challenge for the next 3 weeks. Completely off the subject (hey, I'm bored waiting for the plane to board)...

I figured out something quite interesting quite by accident. I always bring a few snacks when I head to the airport since food at the airport is so expensive. As I was wandering, I found out that airports in Japan have a special area for the airport employees so they don't have to pay the outrageous prices. The store was completely out of the way - down a maze of hallways and basically not marked at all, but the prices were half what they were charging at other stores. Anyone was allowed to purchase items there (I asked) - the challenge was finding it. I'm sure 99% of people don't know it exists. I wonder if they have similar stores in the US airports...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home