Thursday, October 06, 2005

More Listings


Previous Total: $905.36

Current Total: $902.36

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 142 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 56 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 11 hour 13 minutes

I managed to get the 7 bottles from our stock on auction along with another 5 cups for a total of $7,20 in fees and $3.60 off of my total. That leave 91 more cups, the mini tray and hunting badges to put on which leads me to believe I won't have the time to get them all on this week. I'll shoot for another 20 or so cups tomorrow and hopefully I can have them all up by next week.

I'm getting worried about this last set of cups I put up. I was gone for a few weeks and that kind of let the regulars who were watching my auctions move away. While there are still 3 days before the first 20 cups end, they are all way below what I paid for them. Keeping my fingers crossed that they move up at the end.

Got word that some friends are going to be visiting from the US later this month. That will mean a few more days where I won't have time to work on this challenge as I will be showing them around.

It will be nice when the total is moving in a northerly direction instead of slowly creeping down as it has been this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home