Friday, October 07, 2005

Half The Cups Now Up


Previous Total: $902.36

Current Total: $896.36

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 142 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 1 hours 13 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 12 hour 26 minutes

Yikes! My total keep going in reverse. Actually, this isn't a problem because it's part of the price of doing business, but it's much more fun when the total is heading in the other direction.

I did get another 20 cups on auction meaning I still have 71 to get on. It won't happen this weekend, so I didn't reach my original goal of getting them all on, but I did manage to get half on and all the bottles. It should be feasible for me to get the rest of them on next week.

I will spend some free time I have this weekend to load photos into the sake cup blog I started to see if I can get some more traffic to that (and possible a little more income from advertising). Then when the cups sell I can let people know about the preview blog and maybe I can sell a few more that way.

Still not looking very good on the current auctions ending Sunday. Even the numbers on who is watching are way down. before I left, most had 8 - 10 people watching the auctions, now it's just one or two. I'm hoping that now I have more cups up it will attract a few more lookers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home