Friday, October 21, 2005

Time Continues To Be My Enemy

Previous Total: $1243.82

Current Total: $1326.00

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 65 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges - 11 photos - 1 video - 1 Super 8mm movie - 3 books - 15 cards

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 36 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 15 hour 56 minutes

Time is my current enemy on this challenge. I just don't seem to have much of it anywhere. I'm not sure how much more organized I can get. I feel that I'm more organized and productive than I have been for a long time, but still don't have much spare time to work on this challenge.

Part of it is moving full time to the website as my main job. I could work 24 hours a day and still not do everything I want to do on it, so I find that I'm spending more time trying to make this succeed than i was doing my previous work. The inevitable result is less time to spend on the challenge. I'm not sure how I will address this problem, but I need to find a system that works with all aspects taken into consideration.

It isn't going to help that I have friends coming in for 10 days to visit. It's going to be great spending time with them and taking them around Japan, but it won't help out this challenge any.

I did have 9 cups sell the other day for a total of $186.59 - $21.03 in fees for a profit of $165.56. That gets divided in half which adds $82.78 to my total. I also put up another of the hunting badges on auction which takes $0.60 off the total. I didn't find the time to put on any of the items I had found last weekend which isn't a good sign. Hopefully I can spare a couple of hours this weekend to get them photographed and set up to put on auction.

I won't be making my usual weekend flea market rounds (that is how busy it's become) so that should free up a bit of time. I just have to remind myself to keep plugging away at it when I do have a few moments of free time. Back to work on the site....

1 Comments:

Blogger Adventures In Money Making said...

you have an interesting blog.

i have no knowledge of collectibles, but here's how i turned $500 in $20,000 in 6 months.

http://moneyshaker.blogspot.com/2005/10/how-i-got-4000-return-or-how-leverage.html

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home