Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Sliver Of Light In A Disappointing Week


Previous Total: $1256.51

Current Total: $1313.82

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 76 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 4 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 14 hour 07 minutes

Just when I though that that this week was going to be a complete waste, a glimmer of light came through to keep me motivated for next week.

While for the most part all my cups did rather poorly selling last week, there was one that basically saved the entire week which sold for over $60. This one helped make up for all those that sold for less than $1 and a truly depressing week.

After it sold, I looked at the cups that I still had and found that I had 2 more of the same pattern. Since it sold at a price that I was more than willing to get for it, I decided to send 2nd chance offers to the next bidders and as luck would have it, both of them purchased the second chance offers (here and here) for a total of $123.33. With $8.71 in fees, the total came to $114.62 and a happily added $57.31 to my total. Let's hope this is a harbinger of things to come next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home