Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Change In Tactics


Previous Total: $945.37

Current Total: $945.37

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 7 sake bottles, 122 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 0 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 12 hour 26 minutes

Major change of plans. I spent an hour in bed thinking what I need to do to make this challenge work with my new time schedule. Looking at the auctions ending today, it's not going to be a pretty scene again. Instead of throwing more onto auction and hoping for the best, I'm going to relegate the cups to the blog that I set up and sell them at a set price. How and when they sell is anyone's guess, but it's better than selling them for little profit at all.

The other decision is that I will look to buy more items on my own. While the partnership has worked out well, I only get to add 50% of the profits to my total. It would be great to continue if I had more time, but since I don't, I need to concentrate on items that I can sell and wrap quickly myself. That will be the plan for this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home