Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Week Ends Like It Started

Previous Total: $1205.45

Current Total: $1256.51

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 78 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 17 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 14 hour 03 minutes

I've had a number of things happen since my last post. As usual, to keep it all straight I'll make a post for each of them.

I had another 13 sake cups sell and it was gain not a pretty site. The total came to $108.54 which again just made me a bit of a profit. i guess I shouldn't really complain because there was a profit, but it wasn't what I wanted for the time I spent and to reach closer to the goal. Due to the low prices that the cups with chips and cracks are getting, I think the alternative strategy that I've been thinking about (only unique cups on ebay, the rest sold through the Internet at a set price) is the way to go.

The fees came to $6.42 for a total of $102.12 and my share coming to $51.06. It wasn't a good week for all the auctions I had, but I still came out ahead, even if it was by just a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home