Friday, October 14, 2005

A Bit Better, But Still A Long Way To Go


Previous Total: $1017.32

Current Total: $1208.15

Inventory:

Half Ownership - 91 sake cups

Full Ownership - 5 mini trays - 6 hunting badges

Time Spent Since Last Post: 0 hours 17 minutes

Time Spent Total: 1 day 13 hour 08 minutes

I had 7 bottles and 5 cups end and those were the only saving grace for this week. The total they sold for was $404.31 with $22.64 in fees for a total of $381.67 which gets split in 2 for an addition of $190.83 to my total. While today was a bit better, overall the selling of the cups has put me in a hole that will be difficult to crawl out of. There are only 2.5 months left and I still have an enormous way to go. I haven't given up completely, but I'm certainly not as confident as I was earlier.

I still have quite a bit of stock with my partner and now it is time for me to find some higher priced items that I can hopefully sell with a good margin. I will be searching hard this coming weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home